The JCC's Early Childhood Care & Education department has a multitude of nurturing programs for children of all religious backgrounds from 6-weeks-old to 6-years-old.
JCC Early Childhood Care & Education @ the Boonshoft CJCE
Our facilities are especially designed for the young child. Through sensitive direction from qualified professional teachers, the children develop their unique personalities and learn respect and consideration for others of all backgrounds.Learning opportunities and materials are provided for each child to help stimulate thinking, develop creativity, and increase communication skills. The Jewish component of the program imparts to all children opportunities to appreciate the positive values of Judaism at an early, impressionable age.
- To promote a positive self-concept
- To respect individuality
- To encourage the development of each child’s full potential
- To promote health, physical growth, and motor development
- To develop self-expression in art, music, dance & drama
- To broaden intellectual horizons
- To help children observe, investigate, seek, acquire information, and think critically
- To develop socialization skills and positive interaction with peers
Early Childhood Services at the Dayton Jewish Community Center has multiple options to meet your needs and schedules. We offer a Preschool-only option, 9 AM-12:30 PM, and an Extended Care option, 7:30 AM-6 PM. Both of these options are available two days, three days, or all five days per week, when space is available. For more information, please contact our Early Childhood Director Audrey Mackenzie at email@example.com or (937) 853-0373