JCRC Voter Registration Drive
4 October 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
A message from Bonnie Beaman Rice Chair, JCRC Social Justice Subcommittee and Joe Saks, JCRC Racial Justice Task Force. We are recruiting volunteers for a voter registration call-out on Sunday, October 4 at 4pm sponsored by the Dayton Jewish Community Relations Council. Montgomery County Recorder Brandon McClain has offered to help JCRC set up the voter drive. Recorder McClain has worked successfully with organizations such as the Dayton Board of Realtors and CareSource to set up voter drives. This will be a non-partisan voter registration call-out. The purpose is to encourage those who have not registered to register to vote. Recorder McClain will provide us with a list of eligible voters and their phone numbers, only. Important Information Regarding Sunday
You must RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by this Friday, October 2nd at noon.
Once you have RSVP’d you will receive, via email, instructions for an easy process which will include:
- script to guide the conversation–making sure to remain non-partisan
- information about their voting rights
- what is their voting plan? Absentee/Vote-by-Mail – jewishdayton.org/vote
- are they registered at the correct address?
- if voting early, where, when, and how to find out?
- if voting in person, do they know where to go or how to find out?
- a list of people and phone numbers for you to call
- a Google phone number to use so your own number will remain unknown
RSVP to Marcy Paul at email@example.com by noon on Friday, October 2.
Thank you to the JCRC Social Justice Subcommittee, Racial Justice Task Force and the Federation.
Any additional questions, please contact:
Joseph Saks at Joseph.firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcy L. Paul at Mpaul@jfgd.net