Sometimes you may find yourself in a financial crisis as a result of some emergency or urgent situation. Maybe your budget is tight and something happens that has a cost that was unbudgeted. When this occurs, JFS can review your budget, expenditures and situation and, if you are eligible, provide limited financial assistance. This financial assistance, if available, is a stop-gap measure and not a long-term solution. Therefore, our financial assistance is not just monetary. Rather, it includes information and referral services to community organizations so that you can assist yourself and achieve financial stability.
- COVID-19 Related Update from Ohio Jewish Communities 31 March 2020
- What is Partnership2Gether (P2G)? 27 March 2020
- Can you Sew? We need you! 24 March 2020
- PJ Library is going Virtual! 23 March 2020
- Camp Shalom Seed Starts 23 March 2020
By Marshall Weiss, The Dayton Jewish Observer As the Dayton area’s Jewish community was shutting dow [...]
By Rabbi Judy Chessin, Temple Beth Or This spring, the coronavirus has created an unprecedented cris [...]