Sometimes you may find yourself in a financial crisis as a result of some emergency or urgent situation. Maybe your budget is tight and something happens that has a cost that was unbudgeted. When this occurs, JFS can review your budget, expenditures and situation and, if you are eligible, provide limited financial assistance. This financial assistance, if available, is a stop-gap measure and not a long-term solution. Therefore, our financial assistance is not just monetary. Rather, it includes information and referral services to community organizations so that you can assist yourself and achieve financial stability.
- A Statement From Temple Beth Israel-Shaare Zedek 12 February 2019
- Newcomers in Dayton 11 February 2019
- Announcing the Resilience Scholarship Fund in Memory of Dan Weckstein 6 February 2019
- Cathy’s WHIM – Let’s Talk 6 February 2019
- PJ Library by the Numbers 4 February 2019
By Marshall Weiss, The Dayton Jewish Observer The U.S. Conference of Mayors has entered into an agre [...]
By Marshall Weiss, The Dayton Jewish Observer Until just a few years ago, if visitors to Oakwood’s W [...]