Sometimes you may find yourself in a financial crisis as a result of some emergency or urgent situation. Maybe your budget is tight and something happens that has a cost that was unbudgeted. When this occurs, JFS can review your budget, expenditures and situation and, if you are eligible, provide limited financial assistance. This financial assistance, if available, is a stop-gap measure and not a long-term solution. Therefore, our financial assistance is not just monetary. Rather, it includes information and referral services to community organizations so that you can assist yourself and achieve financial stability.
- Cathy’s WHIM – Bohemian Chanukah 6 December 2018
- Cathy’s WHIM – Inspiring Solutions 28 November 2018
- Cathy’s WHIM – New eyes on an old tradition 20 November 2018
- Cathy’s WHIM – Protecting the future of children with special needs 15 November 2018
- Cathy’s WHIM – The Light of Hope 1 November 2018
With Rachel Haug Gilbert, The Dayton Jewish Observer At the Association for Education and Rehabilita [...]
By Walter H. Rice Senior U.S. District Court Judge for the Southern District of Ohio Walter H. Rice [...]