Sometimes you may find yourself in a financial crisis as a result of some emergency or urgent situation. Maybe your budget is tight and something happens that has a cost that was unbudgeted. When this occurs, JFS can review your budget, expenditures and situation and, if you are eligible, provide limited financial assistance. This financial assistance, if available, is a stop-gap measure and not a long-term solution. Therefore, our financial assistance is not just monetary. Rather, it includes information and referral services to community organizations so that you can assist yourself and achieve financial stability.
- Know Before You Go! Film Fest Opening Night @ the Dixie Drive – In 5 June 2020
- Cathy’s WHIM – A Personal Perspective on Moving Forward 3 June 2020
- Jewish Community Relations Council Statement on the Death of George Floyd 3 June 2020
- JCC Preschool and Day Camp Target Reopening on June 8 20 May 2020
- 2020 JCC Film Festival Going Virtual! 4 May 2020
What we can do. By Marshall Weiss, The Dayton Jewish Observer Now in his 14th year as president of t [...]
By Marshall Weiss, The Dayton Jewish Observer With summer approaching, some area Jewish congregation [...]