Sometimes you may find yourself in a financial crisis as a result of some emergency or urgent situation. Maybe your budget is tight and something happens that has a cost that was unbudgeted. When this occurs, JFS can review your budget, expenditures and situation and, if you are eligible, provide limited financial assistance. This financial assistance, if available, is a stop-gap measure and not a long-term solution. Therefore, our financial assistance is not just monetary. Rather, it includes information and referral services to community organizations so that you can assist yourself and achieve financial stability.
- Cathy’s WHIM – Partners In Combating Hate: The Anti-Defamation League 19 August 2019
- Celebrating Holidays with PJ Library 19 August 2019
- Celebrating the Holidays with Family 12 August 2019
- Cathy’s WHIM – #Dayton Strong 7 August 2019
- Tikkun Olam at the JCC 5 August 2019
By Rabbi Karen Bodney-Halasz, Temple Israel A pop-up notice scrolls across my news feed. September i [...]
By Marshall Weiss, The Dayton Jewish Observer It’s been more than 40 years since the Dayton area has [...]