Sometimes you may find yourself in a financial crisis as a result of some emergency or urgent situation. Maybe your budget is tight and something happens that has a cost that was unbudgeted. When this occurs, JFS can review your budget, expenditures and situation and, if you are eligible, provide limited financial assistance. This financial assistance, if available, is a stop-gap measure and not a long-term solution. Therefore, our financial assistance is not just monetary. Rather, it includes information and referral services to community organizations so that you can assist yourself and achieve financial stability.
- Cathy’s WHIM – Do you know what today is? 24 April 2019
- Partners in Making the World a Better Place 22 April 2019
- Cathy’s WHIM – A Backpack, a Bear, and Eight Crates of Vodka 19 April 2019
- 2019 Jewish Film Festival Opening Night at The Dayton Art Institute 16 April 2019
- What Your Kids Really do at Summer Camp 15 April 2019
By Marshall Weiss, The Dayton Jewish Observer The Jewish Federation’s message to the community about [...]
On the centennial of Prohibition in Ohio, a look back at the celebrated leaders of Dayton’s liquor i [...]