Professional Advisory Group
The Jewish Foundation of Greater Dayton is excited to announce the Professional Advisory Group. This group allows area professional advisors the opportunity to collaborate with the Jewish Foundation to help our community members make informed decisions about charitable giving.
Who can participate?
- Estate Attorneys
- Financial Advisors
- Certified Public Accountants
*Note-must be in good standing with your professional organization to qualify
Benefits for Jewish Foundation of Greater Dayton
- Professionals will inquire as to whether their clients have considered making gifts to Jewish charitable organizations during their estate planning process
- Professionals will call upon the Jewish Foundation to work with them on the planning process when the client indicates interest
Benefits for the Advisors
- Business listed on jewishdayton.org (Professional Advisory Group tab)
- Business listed in Annual Report
- Business listed in Jewish Foundation publications and newsletters
- Opportunity to serve as featured speaker at Federation or Foundation programs
Professional Advisory Group Registration Form
By joining the Jewish Foundation of Greater Dayton’s Professional Advisory Group, I agree to:
- Inquire as to whether my Jewish clients have considered making gifts to Jewish charitable
organizations, synagogues, temples, or schools during the planning process;
- Discuss with them the tax benefits of charitable giving and
- Call upon the Jewish Foundation to work with me and my Jewish clients who have indicated
an interest in including philanthropy in their financial and estate planning.
- I affirm I am in good standing within my profession’s oversight organization.
If you would like to download this form to submit by mail or email, please click here.